Loading Events

« All Events

Hidden Job Market

July 25 @ 9:00 am July 26 @ 4:00 pm

Statistics show that only about 15% to 20% of jobs available in Nova Scotia are openly advertised. If you are struggling to break into this market, you will want to expand your job search into the remaining 80% to 85%, commonly referred to as the Hidden Job Market. This two-day workshop explores why the Hidden Job Market exists, and how effective networking strategies can help you unlock those opportunities.


6950 Mumford Road
Halifax, Canada
+ Google Map
(902) 455-9675

Registration in advance is required.

Hybrid Workshops offer a choice between attending in-person or virtually.

Virtual participants should join from a laptop for the best possible experience. Mobile phones and tablets are not recommended. We use MS Teams.

Contact us

Use the form below or call us at 902-455-9675 for faster service. Our services are available for residents of Nova Scotia only.